The Partners Youth Scholarship provides funding for youth who have been involved in the Partners program to pursue higher education, including college, university, trade school, or certification program.
Partners in Routt County has been a longstanding youth-based organization that offers services and support for some of our most vulnerable youth. Over the years Partners has seen firsthand the financial needs many of our families experience. The purpose of this scholarship is to offer an opportunity for youth who have been in the Partners program, in order to best serve those youth and encourage their continuing education.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Partners in Routt County.
Up to $1,000
- Student graduating from a Routt County high school or receiving their GED in Routt County
- Youth who has participated in Partners in Routt County’s programs
- Student planning on pursuing higher education, including college, university, trade school, or certification program
Please read these instructions before proceeding to the online application:
- Create an individual login – Be sure to remember your user name and password so you can leave the website and return to your application later. Once you click “submit,” you will not be able to return to your application to edit.
- General Information – You must begin the application by filling out the “general information” section. Once that section is complete, proceed to the other application sections. If you plan to apply for multiple scholarships you will be able to import responses from your first completed application to avoid having to fill out similar information multiple times.
- Essays – Each scholarship may have specific essay questions so don’t wait until the last minute to research our scholarships and write your essays. We recommend that you save your essays in a Word doc and then use the cut and paste function to place them into the online form. This will enable you to proof-read, do a word count and spell check your essays prior to submission.
- Submit – Once you have completed all sections on your dashboard you will be asked to provide an electronic signature and do a final review. Once you click “submit” you will be sent an email verifying your submission.
Many applications will require the following attachments:
- A recent transcript
- A résumé including all employment history, extracurricular and school activities, community service, leadership roles, awards, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members.