WZ Giving Circle
- Letters of Proposal are due on Friday, November 13th. Please email Helen@yvcf.org with your application or questions.
- Your nonprofit must be available to present on November 17th between 8:30 – 11: 30 AM.
- Grant request up to $5,000
- Please note, the WZ Giving Circle is a separate effort from the Women’s Giving Circle (which will be accepting applications on a year-round basis).
Women’s Giving Circle Request for Assistance
The Women’s Giving Circle of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation is seeking proposals on a rolling basis for their year-round granting. This group of donors wishes to have an immediate impact toward improving the situation of women, children or the elderly in the Yampa Valley. They are requesting proposals from organizations, schools, and churches who may know of community members who could use a little boost from anonymous “angels” among us. If in your work, you are familiar with a family or individual (especially children) who needs some help, we invite you to submit a proposal.
YVCF strongly encourages all agencies to call YVCF to discuss the individual circumstances of the family or individual needs before submitting a proposal: Helen Beall 970-879-8632. Please submit the request for assistance in a to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not include client names).
Guidelines for requesting assistance:
- A proposal must provide immediate help to an individual or family in Routt or Moffat County. The request should be a one-time, finite expense that addresses an urgent but not chronic need.
- Proposals will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis, year-round.
- Proposals must be submitted by a representative of an agency, school or church this is currently assisting the client (grant funds will be disbursed to the sponsoring agency).
- All proposals should include a specific dollar amount of no more than $3000.
- Organizational general support or client medical bill assistance is not of interest to the Giving Circle. The types of proposals that have been funded in the past include: a handicap access ramp for a home, a new furnace, bicycle repairs, and electric meter compliance.
- Download Application Here
- Download Housing Assistance Supplement Application Here