In memory of Levi Hampton, to be awarded to a SoRoCo High School graduating Senior. The purpose is to help the student who truly wants to attend college but may not be on the top tier and hence his/her talent, tenacity and wit are not always recognized by other scholarship programs.
Deadline: 4/6/2020 4:00 PM MST
- Minimum 2-year resident of South Routt and 2 years as a student at SoRoCo High School;
- Demonstrated financial need
- GPA must be between 2.5 and 3.5
- Plans to attend an accredited two-year or four-year community college/University program.
Please read these instructions before proceeding to the online application:
- Create an individual login – Be sure to remember your user name and password so you can leave the website and return to your application later. Once you click “submit,” you will not be able to return to your application to edit.
- General Information – You must begin the application by filling out the “general information” section. Once that section is complete, proceed to the other application sections. If you plan to apply for multiple scholarships you will be able to import responses from your first completed application to avoid having to fill out similar information multiple times.
- Essays – Each scholarship may have specific essay questions so don’t wait until the last minute to research our scholarships and write your essays. We recommend that you save your essays in a Word doc and then use the cut and paste function to place them into the online form. This will enable you to proof-read, do a word count and spell check your essays prior to submission.
- Submit – Once you have completed all sections on your dashboard you will be asked to provide an electronic signature and do a final review. Once you click “submit” you will be sent an email verifying your submission.
Many applications will require the following attachments:
- A recent transcript
- A résumé including all employment history, extracurricular and school activities, community service, leadership roles, awards, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members.