The Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty Community Fund was established in order to support Yampa Valley and Steamboat Springs community organizations through a collective funding and semi-annual granting process. As the largest local real estate firm, Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty agents, owners and staff collectively participate in the fund, aiming to make a significant and meaningful impact in our community.
How the SSIR Community Fund works:
- Contributions are optional, and we have created a form to opt in/out, and how agents and staff want to contribute
- SSIR will form a granting committee consisting of SSIR Agents/Staff
- Two granting cycles will occur each year – spring and fall, beginning in Fall 2017.
- Grant applications will be “sponsored” by agents, resulting in an application process is vetted to focus on local organizations, instead of opening it up to the entire granting world.
- Funds will stay locally and support organizations that are meaningful to SSIR
- SSIR will continue with their support of the community through sponsorships and other direct support.
- As the largest local Real Estate Company, collectively the group aims to have a significant impact.