IMPACT 100 – The Next Generation of Giving
Season 13 Upcoming Dates
2/13/19 (Wednesday, because of Valentine’s Day)
What is IMPACT 100?
The concept is simple: 100 people donate $100 and collectively make an impact with a grant of $10,000. IMPACT 100 mobilizes the next generation to support initiatives that make our community a better place. Each season has four social events that include a delicious catered meal including beer & wine in uniquely beautiful and surprising locations. We encourage you to bring a friend and introduce them to the power of charitable giving.
- IMPACT 100 pools all donations so your contribution becomes a much larger gift. $100 annual contribution per person.
- 100% of each member’s tax-deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors.
- Generous individuals and businesses from the community cover all event expenses through sponsorship. Thank you for our 18/19 sponsors!
- A vote at the final social event of the year will determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February, and April.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
- IMPACT 100 is a program of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation.
- Since 2006, IMPACT100 has granted $142,150 to 43 local nonprofit organizations. See the list here.