IMPACT 100 – The Next Generation of Giving
Join us on October 6, 2021 from 6-8pm at STARS Ranch for the opening event of Season 16 of IMPACT100! CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO RSVP
What is IMPACT 100?
The concept of IMPACT100 is simple: 100 people donate and become members of the IMPACT100 “giving circle” to create a pool of funding that is granted out to support our communities. This collective giving program is designed to inspire a new generation of local philanthropists and to provide a platform for those who are interested in learning about charitable giving to become educated about the needs in the Yampa Valley and the organizations serving those needs. Come and enjoy dinner and drinks while you hear from nonprofits which are selected through the process of member nominations and steering committee interviews. The events are social, interactive, educational, and really fun! We encourage you to bring a friend and introduce them to the power of charitable giving. There are three events in the season, kicking off in late summer/early fall with the nominating event, presentation event in January/February and voting event in April.
For more information about IMPACT100, please contact email@example.com.
- 100% of each member’s tax-deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors. Thank you to our 2021/2022 sponsors! Presenting Sponsors: Russ and Shine Atha, Advanced Copier Solutions, the Livingston-Techarukpong Fund and Glas Deffryn Ranch. IMPACT Sponsors: Kathryn Pedersen-Fidelity Mortgage, Cindy MacGray-Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty, and Bella Vista.
- All IMPACT100 members vote at the final social event of the year to determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The three events per season are held September/October, January/February, and April. You can join at anytime and do not need to wait for the next season to start.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
Since 2006, IMPACT100 has granted $178,550 to 50 local nonprofit organizations.
- IMPACT100 Season 15 Grants $11,500 in Awards
- IMPACT100 2020 Final Voting Party
- IMPACT100 2019 Final Voting Party – Results
- IMPACT100 1st Presentation Party: PHOTOS
- Routt County Riders: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- Chief Theater: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- IMPACT100 Makes an $11,000 Difference locally – 4/20/2018
- 2016/17 Season Results
- Recap of 2015/17 Opening Party
2021/2022 Season 16 Presenting Sponsors
2021/2022 Season 16 Impact Sponsors