IMPACT 100 – The Next Generation of Giving
What is IMPACT 100?
The concept of IMPACT100 is simple: 100 people donate $100 each, creating a pool of $10,000 that is granted out to support our communities. This collective giving program is designed to inspire a new generation of local philanthropists and to provide a platform for those who are interested in learning about charitable giving to become educated about the needs in the Yampa Valley and the organizations serving those needs. In a typical year, the four events each season are hosted at a great venue (think Steamboat Art Museum, Bella Vista, or Perry Mansfield), dinner and drinks are included, and participants hear from four nonprofits which are selected through the process of member nominations and steering committee interviews. The events are social, interactive, educational, and really fun! We encourage you to bring a friend and introduce them to the power of charitable giving.
For more information about IMPACT100, please contact email@example.com.
- 100% of each member’s tax-deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors. Thank you to our 2020/2021 sponsors: Russ and Shine Atha, Advanced Copier Solutions, Glas Deffryn Ranch, Kathryn Pedersen-Fidelity Mortgage, Cindy MacGray-Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty and Yampa Valley Bank.
- All IMPACT100 members vote at the final social event of the year to determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February, and April. You can join at anytime and do not need to wait for the next season to start.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
Since 2006, IMPACT100 has granted $178,550 to 50 local nonprofit organizations.
- IMPACT100 Season 15 Grants $11,500 in Awards
- IMPACT100 2020 Final Voting Party
- IMPACT100 2019 Final Voting Party – Results
- IMPACT100 1st Presentation Party: PHOTOS
- Routt County Riders: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- Chief Theater: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- IMPACT100 Makes an $11,000 Difference locally – 4/20/2018
- 2016/17 Season Results
- Recap of 2015/17 Opening Party
2020/21 Season Presenting Sponsors
2020/21 Season Impact Sponsors