Over the past ten years IMPACT 100 has raised over $128,650 supporting 37 different local nonprofit organizations.
Season 11: 2016/17 Recap:
What is IMPACT 100?
The concept is simple: 100 people donate $100 and collectively make an impact with a grant of $10,000. Each year members of the community join together to pool their gifts and learn about the needs of local nonprofits. Your IMPACT on our community is magnified by collective giving. Each season has four social events each season that include a delicious catered meal* including beer & wine in various beautiful and comfortable locations.
Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
- IMPACT 100 pools all donations so your contribution becomes a much larger gift. $100 annual contribution per person.
- 100% of each member’s tax deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors.
- Generous individuals and businesses from the community cover all event expenses through sponsorship. Thank you for our 15/16 sponsors!
- A vote at the final social event of the year will determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February and April at locations TBD.
- IMPACT 100 is a program of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation.