IMPACT 100 – The Next Generation of Giving
Season 13 Presenting nonprofits:
Season 13 Upcoming Dates
2/13/19 (Wednesday, because of Valentine’s Day)
Presenting Nonprofits: Advocates in Routt County and Routt County Search and Rescue
final voting party
What is IMPACT 100?
The concept is simple: 100 people donate $100 and collectively make an impact with a grant of $10,000. IMPACT 100 mobilizes the next generation to support initiatives that make our community a better place. Each season has four social events that include a delicious catered meal including beer & wine in uniquely beautiful and surprising locations. We encourage you to bring a friend and introduce them to the power of charitable giving.
- 100% of each member’s tax-deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors.
- A vote at the final social event of the year will determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February, and April. You can join at anytime and do not need to wait for the next season to start.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
Since 2006, IMPACT100 has granted $142,150 to 39 local nonprofit organizations.
- IMPACT100 1st Presentation Party: PHOTOS
- Routt County Riders: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- Chief Theater: Season 13 1st Presentation Party
- IMPACT100 Makes an $11,000 Difference locally – 4/20/2018
- 2016/17 Season Results
- Recap of 2015/17 Opening Party
- TV 18 – What is IMPACT100?
- Steamboat Today – New Impact100 philanthropy season kicks off Sept. 22
- Your IMPACT in Action – The story of the Community Agriculture Alliance