The WZ Giving Circle requests Letters of Proposal for their Spring 2020 granting cycle. This group of individuals is interested in learning more about the needs of Routt County in an effort to make an impact on our community. Through their charitable giving, a pool of funding will help individuals and families which have specific circumstances that require immediate financial assistance.
- Projects or programs must meet the above criteria for individuals or a family who has an immediate need.
- All proposals must range between $1,000 – $5,000.
- Submit a written Letter of Proposal with a summary of the current need, how the funding would be spent, and the impact that funding would have on the individual or family. Please do not include client names.
- A letter is not to exceed 2 pages in length and shall be submitted in PDF format on agency letterhead. We will not accept proposals directly from individuals. Your agency must have a relationship with the client.
- Nonprofits must be available to present to the WZ Giving Circle on Thursday, April 2 between 8:30 – 11:00 AM.
- Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Please note, the WZ Giving Circle is a separate effort from the Women’s Giving Circle (which will be accepting applications on a year-round basis).