Awarded to students who demonstrate financial need in addition to a commitment to providing a better community, country, and world in which to live.
Steamboat Springs High School or Yampa Valley High School Senior planning to attend a 2- or 4-year college or trade school
GPA of 2.5 or higher
Must demonstrate financial need
Must have participated in community service activities (in or out of school)
Directions to Apply for this Scholarship
Please read instructions before clicking to apply.
- Create an individual login – sure to remember your user name and password so you can leave the website and return to your application later. Once you click “submit,” you will not be able to return to your application to edit.
- General Information – You must begin the application by filling out the “general information” section. Once that section is complete, proceed to the other application sections.
- Essays – Each scholarship may have specific essay questions so don’t wait until the last minute to research our scholarships and write your essays.
- Submit – We recommend that you save your essays in a Word doc and then use the cut and paste function to place them into the online form. This will enable you to proof-read, do a word count and spell check your essays prior to submission.
Many of our applications require the following attachments:
- a recent transcript
- a résumé including all employment history, extracurricular and school activities, community service, leadership roles, awards, etc.
- two letters of recommendation from non-family members.