Periodically throughout the year, the Yampa Valley Community Foundation is notified of additional grants through other opportunities. We announce these additional funding opportunities via our nonprofit newsletter. To sign up for this newsletter, visit https://yvcf.org/newsletter/
Current/Ongoing Funding Opportunities
The application can be found here: https://portal.clubrunner.ca/3667 scroll down to the right under Homepage Download Files, see Community Grant Application please look through the application to get the funding guidelines, etc
- Grants must be received by Dec 1st , or April 1st to be considered for funding. All grants requests will be considered based on funds available for that fiscal year.
A network of partners provides a suite of tools and resources consisting of Foundation Center databases, publications and a variety of supplementary materials and services in areas useful to grant seekers.
For additional information visit: http://foundationcenter.org/ask-us/funding-information-network T
This resource must be accessed in person (not available online). The Yampa Valley Community Foundation does not currently have access to this resource.
The closest locations are:
- Eagle Valley Library District
- Denver Public Library
- Mesa County Libraries
The Colorado Grants Guide® is Colorado’s leading online tool for grant funding research. This comprehensive resource guide contains over 770+ profiles of local foundations and trusts, corporations, national funders, and government agencies that support Colorado nonprofit organizations.
The searchable database allows grantseekers to research funders and provides critical information like giving interests, application criteria, guidelines, deadlines, and past grantee information.
Learn more: http://crcamerica.org/colorado-grants-guide/
Future Funding Opportunities
YVEA OPERATION ROUND UP APPLICATION FORM
• Organization Application Form
Since 1940, Yampa Valley Electric has met the electrical needs of its member-owners. YVEA’s principal goal has always been to provide quality service to our members. Providing electric service has meant not only dependable, low cost electricity, but also innovative programs designed to aid our members and communities.
YVEA is excited to introduce a new program designed to reach communities in need throughout our territory. Operation Round Up (ORU) is a program adopted by over 250 coops around our nation. ORU rounds up your electric bill to the nearest dollar and those pennies are put into a fund from which donations are made to 501(c)(3) organizations. The average yearly cost to a member is $6.00 per year.
The WZ Giving Circle requests Letters of Proposal twice per year (fall and spring). This group of individuals is interested in learning more about the needs of Routt County in an effort to make an impact on our community. Through their charitable giving, a pool of funding will help individuals and families which have specific circumstances that require immediate financial assistance.
- Projects or programs must meet the above criteria for individuals or a family who has an immediate need.
- All proposals must range between $1,000 – $5,000.
- Submit a written Letter of Proposal with a summary of the current need, how the funding would be spent, and the impact that funding would have on the individual or family. Please do not include client names.
- Letter is not to exceed 2 pages in length and shall be submitted in a .PDF format on agency letterhead. We will not accept proposals directly from individuals. Your agency must have a relationship with the client.
- Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com. Please contact Emily for fall and spring deadlines as they vary from year to year.
If your proposal is chosen a representative from your agency will be asked to provide a brief 5 minute presentation with time for Q&A by the WZ Giving Circle (date TBD).
Steamboat Springs Arts and Culture Coalition 2017 are closed and will reopen October 2018. Any 501c3 organization that provides arts and cultural services to benefit the residents of Routt County is eligible to apply for funding from the city of Steamboat Springs. For more information or application inquiries contact Kim Keith, executive director of Steamboat Springs Arts Council, at 970-879-9008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.