This is a course presented by Dr. Kristen Race ph.D.
Discover the benefits of shaping AND maintaining a happy brain along with easy ways to create mini mindful habits enabling long-term balance on your own time! Learn how to manage distractions, schedule work days for optimal brain states, and maximize efficiency, productivity, and sanity.
This will open with a customized 1-hour in-person presentation by Kristen on:
Friday, September 13th, 8:30 AM- 9:30 AM, at Library Hall
Exclusively delivers for the YVCF Community
~ Recording of the presentation will be available for all those not attending ~
Followed by short video modules delivered directly to your inbox weekly.
- Starting a Mindfulness Practice
- Managing States and How to Calm Your Mond on Demand
- The Hidden Costs of Distraction
- Scheduling You Day for Efficiency, Productivity, and Sanity
- Shaping a Happy Brain
- Mini Mindful Habits and Rituals to Create Balance
- Wrap Up Seminar