Vista Verde Ranch’s mission is to grow leaders. The Elk River Kipper Scholarship supports Vista Verde employees in advancing their professional skills as they leave the ranch to pursue their next endeavor.
To Be Determined
4/6/2020 4:00 PM MST
- A current or former employee of Vista Verde Ranch. Continued or future employment is not an expectation or requirement of the scholarship.
- The proposed course of study will help the recipient launch themselves professionally and can be used for trade school, higher education or professional certifications.
- The education environment must be conducive to a healthy lifestyle and healthy relationships.
Please read these instructions before proceeding to the online application:
- Create an individual login – Be sure to remember your user name and password so you can leave the website and return to your application later. Once you click “submit,” you will not be able to return to your application to edit.
- General Information – You must begin the application by filling out the “general information” section. Once that section is complete, proceed to the other application sections. If you plan to apply for multiple scholarships you will be able to import responses from your first completed application to avoid having to fill out similar information multiple times.
- Essays – Each scholarship may have specific essay questions so don’t wait until the last minute to research our scholarships and write your essays. We recommend that you save your essays in a Word doc and then use the cut and paste function to place them into the online form. This will enable you to proof-read, do a word count and spell check your essays prior to submission.
- Submit – Once you have completed all sections on your dashboard you will be asked to provide an electronic signature and do a final review. Once you click “submit” you will be sent an email verifying your submission.