The Great Passport Club Clue Hunt
Join Yampa Valley Community Foundation for a morning of fun skiing while raising money for your favorite nonprofit.
Date: Friday, March 31st
Time: 8:30am – Noonish
Where: Steamboat Ski Area
Why: Skiing is fun. Clues are fun. Supporting our nonprofits is the most fun!
How it works:
- Email Helen@yvcf.org the cell phone number you will bring with you while skiing. You can email multiple numbers if you plan to be on a team. We will not share this information.
- On game day (March 31st), YVCF will text four clues between 8:30 am and 12 pm.
- Use the clues to guide you to special places all over the Steamboat Ski Area. The first person/team to find the clue will win $50 to grant to their favorite Yampa Valley nonprofit.
- Be the first to all four clues and grant $200 to favorite nonprofit.
- Families are invited to join in on the fun and teams are encouraged! Close the office and decide as a team what nonprofit you will play to support.
- Have fun and feel good about doing it.