2021 Community Grant Round
YVCF, in partnership with the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation, Donor Advised Fund Holders and other Granting Endowments, supports programs and services benefiting the Yampa Valley through this annual Community Grants Cycle. Grants may be awarded for innovative programs demonstrating community benefits in five focus areas: arts & culture, education, health & human services, environment, and recreation.
The Yampa Valley Community Foundation (YVCF) Community Grant Cycle will open May 1st.
2021 Complete Grant Guidelines Coming April 2021
Dates to remember:
- 5/1/2021 Application made live on YVCF website
- 5/4/2021 2020 YVCF Community Grant Round Kick off Training
- 6/6/2021 Grant Applications Due
- 9/27/2021 Final Committee Meeting
- 10/4/2021 Notify organizations of grant awards
If you have any questions, please contact Helen Beall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 879-8632.
Community Grant Cycle Overview
The Yampa Valley Community Foundation, in partnership with the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation, Donor Advised Fund Holders and other Granting Endowments, supports programs and services benefiting the Yampa Valley through an annual Community Grants Cycle. Grants may be awarded for innovative programs demonstrating community benefits in five focus areas:
Arts & Culture * Education * Health & Human Services * Environment * Recreation
YVCF accepts proposals from organizations engaged in nonprofit programs in Routt and Moffat Counties that benefit the Yampa Valley. Only grant requests for charitable purposes that have a public benefit will be considered. Programs and services that receive funding from the Yampa Valley Community Foundation shall not include any political or religious intentions.
Requests should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Community Grant Cycle takes place annually, with exact dates to be announced each spring.
Grant Making Guidelines
- Coming Soon
Successful grant proposals should:
- Demonstrate impact in the Yampa Valley
- Define the process used to measure impact and evaluate expected results
- Effectively demonstrate collaboration within the community
- Exhibit best organizational and financial practices
- Demonstrate the need for YVCF funding within the parameters of the revenue capabilities of the organization
Grants will not be made for:
- Professional development or to individuals
- Team or Travel Expenses
- Retroactive grants or projects already completed
- Debt reduction or Endowments